OPPO F1s: Summer Destination

10:00:00 AM

My dream summer vacation is backpacking in Southeast Asia. A former business venture partner, who now lives the dream in Singapore, introduced me to backpacking across Asia and I've been wanting to do it since. Alone. In nothing but tank tops, shorts and some suntan lotion. Former-business-venture-partner did it alone too. I tend to like following my mentors' steps - to a tee.

Mui Ne is a sight to behold, no?

Backpacking across Asia, riding trains if it can be helped and taking amazing, panoramic pictures of myself in Lara Croft outfit in these famous sites give me a boner. They really do.

It's too beautiful. Boner.

On top of that, I've been dreaming of exclusively having just tank tops, v-neck shirts, jean (shorts and pants) in my wardrobe for a long time now. I think this multi-city summer vacay would be the best way to initiate me into the minimalist world.

The tour I have in mind involves lots of temples and impressive architectural structures - modern and ancient; major tourist spots; exotic food and animals; Vietnamese coffee and craft beer. 

Ca phe sua da, oh la la!

Now, I don't pretend to be the planner, I rather just wing it. But with just 7 days and a limited fund, I need someone to take care of the details for me. Thankfully, I've LJ-Sky for that. I simply gave them a list of my musts: 7 days, 4 cities (Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam - Thailand too if it's possible), lots of train rides, and as budget-friendly as possible. They're the only agency I know that customizes tours and travels to my fancy at reasonable rates, and that I trust with every last penny I'll have saved. 

The only other thing I need now is the assurance that I'll be taking the best pictures - for myself, for business, and for plenty of social media approval. I live by the statement "proof or it didn't happen".

This except better outfit and camera. Parang Mui ne na.
This is why I really think OPPO F1s would fit perfectly in my grand summer plan. Not only do I badly need a phone upgrade, but also that I really think my selfie situation could be better. I also expect to do more selfie-ing with this trip, it being a solo trip and all.

OPPO F1s powerful camera features make it the Selfie Expert: 16mp camera, panoramic options and a beauty cam which captures Instagram-ready selfies each time (even in low-light). This is thanks to its 1/3.1-inch sensor and F/2.0 aperture.

Just imagining this sitting beside my iced Vietnamese coffee. For IG. 

I'm excited about the panorama option for the front cam - since I'm not too keen with having to ask random strangers to take photos of me. I also like how it's smaller than my current phone, so a one-hand hold isn't impossible.


I guess that wraps up my dream summer destination. The only thing left now is to turn it into a reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love to hear from you...thanks.

Popular Posts

Featured post

where will big dreams take you?

It’s okay to be ambitious and to be blatant about it. A lot of people do it but no one wants to talk about it. It’s almost taboo if yo...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *