Try the Mushroom Pepper STEAKation Experience at a McDonald's Near You

8:30:00 AM

I was off to a good start this new year. I finally got the job I've been wanting for a year - or at least had the guts to just go ahead and just apply for it. But as to really "getting the job" is yet to be seen. I'm still under evaluation and the adjustment period is only going to get worse before it gets better so I'm holding on for dear life trying to make sense of it all. I've so much to prove and even more fears to conquer just to get all my ideas out and, more so to have them up and running.




So it's a good thing that I signed up to McDonald's New Years Party and Product Launch last week. It was a good reminder of the things that I'm really aiming for which is anything that makes me feel more alive each day: meeting new people, experiencing life and all its pitfalls and triumphs and writing the heck out of all these things that I get myself into.


The party started off with some games and eventually got into the meat of the event which is their New Mushroom Pepper Steak. I tried the meal days before the launch, and I thought it was going to be one of my McDo options in the days to come. (I'm ordinarily a Chicken Sandwich and Iced Vanilla Coffee girl.) The Mushroom Pepper Steak was creamy and juicy and the 1-piece meal at Php55 gives me more than my fill at a price that fits the budget just right.

McDonald's Mushroom Pepper Steak is a welcome addition to their range of filling and affordable rice meals. it features a juicy burger patty, smothered in a mushroom cream sauce with a hint of pepper, and topped off with sliced button mushrooms.



You can enjoy this STEAKation in many ways: Taste the 1-pc Mushroom Pepper Steak with a regular drink for only Php55; as a 2-pc meal with a regular drink for only Php89; or with a McFreeze starting at Php69 for a 1-pc meal and Php 99 for a 2-pc meal. 

The STEAKation experience is available at any McDonald’s restaurant nationwide. You can also have the STEAKation experience via Drive-Thru or McDelivery (86-2-36, www.mcdelivery.com.ph, or the McDo PH app).

In the meantime, here's the whole DDIBarkada, doing a photo op after our own STEAKation experience.





More event photos on my Facebook account.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love to hear from you...thanks.

Popular Posts

Featured post

where will big dreams take you?

It’s okay to be ambitious and to be blatant about it. A lot of people do it but no one wants to talk about it. It’s almost taboo if yo...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *