How To Be Resilient and Have More Drive Despite Setbacks

1:03:00 PM

Long time no post, internet!

My priorities have changed significantly since February of this year when I attended a seminar to improve my skills in my chosen field--which is business and marketing.

I've shifted my focus sa pagkatkat from attending events and being pa-fame (because I realized, I'm really not much into having to deal with plastikan) to making an impact by helping businesses. Ultimately, the goal is to make a shitload of money--so I can buy a forest instead of complaining there isn't enough trees, or invest in a company that makes alternatives to plastics instead of crying about the dead sea turtles autopsied with straws in their mouths.

That said, while my focus have shifted, a lot still needs to change about my resilience to setbacks. It takes me quite some time to get back on my feet after not performing as I want in a contract.

So much so that I was really starting to doubt my skills and what I can do and provide.

Buti nalang, I've become a member of the Freelance Movement Tribe. While I'm not as active as most members, them on my Facebook feed has helped me during trying times. A random post here and there reminds me to keep on keeping on.

Side note: try to balance out your feed with posts that you want to set your focus on by following people and pages that serve the thoughts you'd like your mind to be filled with.

Anyway, another day today struggling with what seems to be a month-long battle with productivity--because my mind keeps telling me I'm not doing my best or "kulang pa" and "you'll never get this right"

Then this popped up on my feed.


I hope you watch the whole vid and get inspired as much I did. Enjoy crying! <3 Get moving after!

More recent updates on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/roxyminoza



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love to hear from you...thanks.

Popular Posts

Featured post

where will big dreams take you?

It’s okay to be ambitious and to be blatant about it. A lot of people do it but no one wants to talk about it. It’s almost taboo if yo...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *