BiGuel at Araw ng Dabaw 2017

11:01:00 AM

Maybe I look the part (I’m taking a wild guess that I don’t) but I really am the kind who’d sign up for a fan club over a loveteam. I could fall hard for loveteams and when I do it’s nothing short of an obsession.


I think it’s the kilig factor that can get really addicting. Are they together, aren’t they? The suspense can get really addicting. I’d spend hours hunting for any BTS, caught-on-cam and random stories from fellow fans about how the two were spotted dating and it wasn’t reported on mainstream media.

I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed all the ups-and-downs of following a loveteam until I got the chance to interview BiGuel. The Davao Digital Influencers got invited to interview Kapuso Stars, the casts of Mulawin vs Ravena, at a luncheon organized by the Kapuso Brigade.


I think Bianca Umali and Miguel Tanfelix will really go places. Literally and figuratively. They're so much fun to watch and their banters and humor are just my cup of tea. You've to watch the interview to know exactly what I'm talking about.





Fortunately, I was also given tickets to their mall show! I had the golden opportunity to witness the artists live, doing their other crafts. And as I always go gaga for the triple threat, multi-talented types, Bianca Umali won me over. Here's a video of Bianca engaging the crowd at Abreeza Mall Davao.





While there’s much left to be desired in Miguel Tanfelix’s song numbers and I say that in the cutest voice I could muster kasi, the dance moves more than makeup for the singing. And I say that with the fondness that can only come from an admirer. Check him out dancing to Ignition and Jumpshot and raising the temperature in the atrium. Ang init pa naman that day.




You can see more of BiGuel on GMA Primetime this 2017 as they star in the upcoming telefantasya, “Mulawin Vs Ravena" Last I checked, they were trying on costumes na.

For the latest buzz and exclusive access to Kapuso events in your area, check out www.kapusobrigade.com and get in on the fun TODAY. You may also follow them on Facebook, IG and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love to hear from you...thanks.

Popular Posts

Featured post

where will big dreams take you?

It’s okay to be ambitious and to be blatant about it. A lot of people do it but no one wants to talk about it. It’s almost taboo if yo...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *