Make your vacation abroad more connected with these Globe Roaming offers!

2:11:00 AM

"Proof or it didn't happen!" One of my best guy friends would always tell me. Super glad Globe has come up with these promos to make surfing the internet and connecting with people while abroad more affordable and mega convenient. And help me make sure I'll always have proof of my adventures! (Although I've yet to make one happen this year. *fingers crossed*) Absolutely love the *143# subscription option.




For as low as P199, you can use Viber and get in touch with family and friends for 24 hours. Go on that worry-free trip and tick that dream destination off your bucket list. To learn more about the new RoamSurf promos, visit http://www.globe.com.ph/international/roaming/roam-surf-promos or dial *143# to subscribe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love to hear from you...thanks.

Popular Posts

Featured post

where will big dreams take you?

It’s okay to be ambitious and to be blatant about it. A lot of people do it but no one wants to talk about it. It’s almost taboo if yo...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *